Pete’s Keto Cannabis Cookie recipe makes use of left over leaves and avoids the performance of making cannbis butter.
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup cannabis flour
- 1 tsp stevia / sugar substitute
- 1/3 cup grated cheddar
- 10g coconut oil
- 20g butter
- Grind up left over cannabis leaves to make cannabis flour
- Spread in a tray and bake in oven at 1150 C to decarb / release THC
- Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl
- Melt the butter and oil first
- Mix in the cannabis flour, after taking out any stalks
- Mix it all to make a doe
- Separate into to small balls and place on baking paper on tray
- Cook for 12 minutes at 1900 C
- Switch off oven
- 10 minutes later, take them out and leave to cool on a grate, so it can crisp up.
To make it vegan, replace butter with 2 x tablespoons of oil.
Add chocolate / vanilla essence instead of cheese. Use any flour, if you are not following the low carb / Keto diet
The cookies can pack a punch. Fresh out the oven they tasted so good , that I got to eat two and was out of it for 20 hours.
To be safe, cut them into pill size shapes and eat 2 as if they were pills, a supplement. this will give you 3 hours of feeling active, 3 hours feeling happy and then a good night’s sleep.